FOCUS BIBLE COLLEGE
formally Full Gospel Restoration Bible College
Online Catalog DOC
Online Catalog PDF
Library & Resources
FGRMC HOME PAGE
To order books by our authors or to DONATE TO MISSIONS click on Bookstore.
|BIB101 - Bible Survey - Training for Service by Orin Root|
|BTH 102 – Gifts of Revelation, power and inspiration Gifts and Ministries of the Holy Spirit by Lester Sumerall|
|BC200 - Counseling through the Gifts of the Holy Spirit By: Dr. O.L. Ty Tice (available October 2013)|
|MIN104 - Spiritual Displine - The Life you always wanted by John Ortberg|
|MIN102 - Preaching - Pentecostal Preaching by Ray Hughes|
|MIN100 - Created to be God's Friend & Holiness by Henry Blackaby|
|BC100 - Keys to Effective Service - Matters of the Heart by Juanita Bynum|
|REN100 - Living Life in Your Parallel Universe By Dr. Betsy Tice (available October 2013)|
|New Testament Comprehension|
SECOND YEAR (Associate of Theology or Associate of Ministry Degree)
|BIB102 - Introduction to the Old Testament - What the Bible is All About|
|HIS101 - Introduction to Church History - Short History of the Early Church|
|MIN 202 - Exploring Preaching Getting Ready to Preach By Robert Spain|
|BIB103 - Introduction to New Testament - What the Bible is All About same as Introduction to Old Testament|
|HIS102 - Church History - Charismatic Movement – The Century of the Holy Spirit by Vinson Synan|
|BTH104 – When the Enemy Strikes By: Charles F. Stanley|
|Old Testament Comprehension|
BACHELOR OF THEOLOGY DEGREE You will select 24 units for each year from the catalog and read the Bible through again.
YEAR ONE (BIBLICAL STUDIES CERTIFICATE) MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER - THESE ARE ALL EBOOKS IN YEAR ONE
MIN107 - Introduction to Ministry - Basic Conduct by Don Krider
BTH106 - Basic Theology - Blood Covenant by Don Krider
BTH107 - Holy Spirit-Identification with the Holy Spirit by D. Krider
BTH108 - Holiness - Fear of God by Don Krider
MIN106 - The Marriage Unit – It Takes Three by Don Krider
MIN111 - The Family Unit – Family Seminar by Don Krider
MIN108 - Counseling – The Master Counselor by Don Krider
MIN109 - Principles of
Leadership - Leadership by Don Krider
YEAR TWO (Associate of Theology)
BIB102 - Introduction to the Old Testament - What the Bible is All About by Henietta Mears
HIS101 - Introduction to Church History - Short History of the Early Church by Harry Boer
BTH103 - Balancing Faith in Words and Works – Me and My Big Mouth by Joyce Meyer
MIN110 - Establishing and Maintaining the Church - Leadership and Church Structure by Dennis Moses
BIB103 - Introduction to New Testament - What the Bible is All About by Henrietta Mears
HIS102 - Church History - Charismatic Movement - The Unfailing Stream by David AllenBTH105 – Spiritual Warfare – Battle field of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
BACHELOR OF THEOLOGY DEGREE You will select 8 courses for each year from the catalog and read the Bible through again.
(Uses the Holy Bible as the only Text
Order a CD with the Bible (free), Open Office (free), and the Course
14.99 + 4.99 shipping & handling CLICK
CERTIFICATE IN BIBLICAL STUDIES
YEAR ONE- You will examine Matthew through Revelations, Genesis through Deuteronomy. You will answer multiple choice questions on each of the above books (groups or sections) and read the Bible through during this year.
ASSOCIATE OF THEOLOGY DEGREE
YEAR TWO- You will re-examine the books involved in year one, as it applies to your life, your family, your community, and your nation. You will write a simple essay on each book (groups or sections) to be examined by the instructor. You will also read the Bible through.
OR [Y ou may suppliement with 8 courses from TRACK 2 and 4 video/Skype Seminars]
BACHELOR OF THEOLOGY DEGREE
YEAR THREE - You will examine Joshua - Malachi. You will answer multiple choice questions on each of the above books and read the Bible through during this year.
YEAR FOUR - You will re-examine the books involved in year three, as it applies to your life, your family, your community, and your nation. You will write a simple essay on each book to be examined by the instructor. You will also read the Bible through.
OR [Y ou may suppliement with 8 courses from TRACK 2 and 4 video/Skype Seminars]
presents a new program for pastors who have served in
the pulpit for 10 or more years with or without formal higher education,
who have served in 2 churches or less during that
THE MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
FOR PASTORAL THEOGY or Master/Doctor of Pastoral Theology
The Master’s Program for Pastoral Theology is for the individual who has completed a minimum of ten years in the Pastoral Role either as a senior pastor or an associate pastor in a church. The individual who completes this level is not only qualified to defend the Gospel, but publish books and teach others with accuracy and confidence. This degree require 45/90 credits of work beyond his or her 10+ years experience in pastoral ministry and is offered for those who desire specialized, advanced certification in a specific area. Since the student is at a point of developing mastery in his life, one demonstration of this mastery will be the student’s involvement in working in conjunction with his advisor in selecting the structure and course for his degree. (No other degree prerequisite is required because of the pastor's proven experience in his/her field.)
The 40-credit master’s degrees generally include:
· Approximately 30/42 credits which are the compilation of Sermons, papers, tapes, course development, or discoveries in the areas the pastor has specialized in during his 10+ years of service. i.e. church administration, counseling, theology, youth ministry, senior development, jail and hospital ministries, or a combination, etc.
· A Master's thesis - see THE500 for thesis requirements. This thesis may be published on the Bible College web pages for other minister to read, learn, and excel from your experiences. Psalms 34:11 LITV My sons, come, listen to Me; I will make known to you the fear of Jehovah.
· Compiling the 30/42 credits will be done by you and your advisor to meet the Bible College's standard of excellence. The credits will consist of past developments of sermons, lessons, and discoveries that you incorporated into your ministry. It may include book reports on certain topics that had a profound effect on your ministry.
Some examples are as follows:
1. Book reports on a Counseling Ministry within the church using such books as
a. Inner Healing by Michael Scanlan
b. Effective Biblical Counseling By: Larry Crabb
(If your Pastoral Master is based on books that built your ministry then there should be a minimum of 5 book reports.)
2. A compilation of sermon series that built a church on a biblical structure.
i.e. A Team Effective Church with a Team Vision.
i.e. An urban church structure reaching the street gangs, addicts, and homosexuals.
i.e. A Deliverance church based on setting people free as a new creation in Christ.
i.e. A rural church developing the farmers and ranchers for the Kingdom Planting.
NO MATTER WHAT METHOD IS USED EVERYTHING MUST BE BASED AND BACKED UP BY SCRIPTURE. In other words don't tell us what some philosopher thought on a given area unless it can also be backed up by the Holy Bible.
· Approximately 10 credits of practica are awarded for his/her service in the pastoral role.
· The total cost for the Master of Pastoral Theology is $777. Payment programs of one or two years with 10% down are available.
For Master/Doctor of Theology Degree the Cost is $1,100
receive a 10% discount, making your cost $990.
This is to be a minimum of 25 typed single-spaced pages (maximum 12-point font) in which you thoroughly discuss each of the following:
1. The ministry area God has asked me to prepare for is…
2. The vision God has given me concerning this area of ministry is…
3. Revelatory insights from Scripture concerning this area are…
4. Revelatory insights from life concerning this area are…
5. Revelatory insights from journaling concerning this area are…
6. Revelatory insights from my counselors (e.g., books and those I seek out as spiritual advisors) concerning this area are...
7. A summary of the above and the next steps God has told me to take are…
Your answers to numbers 3-6 above do not need to be listed separately but can be merged together in your writing.
For a Doctor of Ministry Degree …. Your Thesis (Dissertation must be at least 80 pages.)
ADVISORY To be considered for the Pastoral Theology Masters Degree Program or Master/Doctor of Pastoral Theology. A Pastor must be currently serving a congregation with a good report. All reference will be checked and will be prayed over before acceptance to the program is granted. If you are accepted and serious character flaw is reveal, we will ask you to address that area and to place safe guards against it, prior to awarding the Degree. Should your application be declined you will given the reason(s) why and you will have 30 days from posting to appeal the decision. After 30 days the decision will be finalized and applicant will not be allow to apply again for one year.